Academic Council for Management Standards Certifications
Members of the Academic Council for Management Standards are all acknowledged university professors, with a specific interest in organisational governance regarding (risk) management, sustainability, security, health and safety. Their task is to select the terms of reference to be found in books, articles and other documents that can be used to build the knowledge base from which certification services such as exams and supporting educational services can be drafted. At the same time they will guard the level of excellence GNIC is aiming for in the development of its products and services.
The current members of the GNIC Academic Council for Management Standards are:
Prof. dr. ir. Genserik Reniers
- Safety & Security Science Group (S3G) - Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Center for Corporate Sustainability (CEDON) - KULeuven - Campus Brussels, Belgium.
- Dept. Engineering Management - Fac. of Applied Econ. Sciences (ENM) - University of Antwerp, Belgium;
Dr. MER Thierry Meyer
- Occupational Safety and Health, School of Basic Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Assoc. Prof. Francisco Brocal
- Department of Physics, Systems Engineering and Signal Theory, Escuela Politécnica Superior, Universidad de Alicante, Campus de Sant Vicent del Raspeig s/n, 03690, Sant Vicent del Raspeig, Alicante, Spain
- University Institute of Physics Applied to Sciences and Technologies, Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Spain